* Your boarding gates are right @ the end, downstairs. Deserted. Away from the hustle & bustle of the rest of the airport.
* There are about 5 people @ the waiting area.
* They all look @ you and count "6".
* Bloemfontein is not listed on the flight schedule boards until 5mins before the boarding time.
* The pilots walk pass and comment on whether they see any familiar faces.
* The use of a hopper bus is mandatory since our 29 seater plane is parked some distance away.
* I'm the only Asian on flight.
* You appreciate being both short & thin as soon as you enter the aircraft.
* There are no arm-rests or overhead cabins.
* When the plane switches on, you check out of the window to make sure you're not sitting in a helicopter.
* There is only 1 air hostess on-board & she re-caps the safety regulations 6seats @ a time. (Ha! No need for a microphone).
* You always get free coke and chips.
* You are glad no one is sitting next to you, it's too painful to have a conversation anyway.
* You are awed @ the differences in beauty of creation, within the same country.
* You wonder why the flight is so ridiculously priced.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device